Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Best Present

Ok so yay! I can text my posts...bare with me as im very new to blogging and im learning as i go :) So today i got the best present...its funny how as you get older the best gifts are free...Rileys mom posted a very sweet poem about the love between birthmom and adoptive mom for the baby. And although ive read it before it felt like she was telling me this. My heart broke and melted all at once. I keep saying i wish i could find a gift for them that captured my love and appreciation and my mom always replies "you already gave them the biggest gift you gave them Riley." which is true i know. But i guess in my mind they helped me as much as i did them. Yes i gave them a baby they couldnt have but they gave me the family and life that i couldnt be. They saved ME! I was pregnant with no way to raise a baby...and they not only gave me a way out of abortion or struggle but they welcomed me into their family...and stay in Rileys! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment