Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Music as a Motivator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RjFZpaoPC8

This song is so perfect i try to listen to a heartfelt "gotta sing along from the bottom of your heart" kind of empowering song every morning! I think music is a huge motivator!! At least for me...it helps to be able to write out my emotions,my ups and downs. But music is what leads my heart in the direction of the day.It's what heals or breaks my heart.Stops or starts the tears or smiles.Like Footloose i cant hear that song without getting this huge silly grin on my face! Or "kiss an angel good morning" makes me want to put my boots on and go dancing because thats the song me and my daddy used to dance to in the living room. music is the background motivator of your life.SO why not chose songs that motivate you to be strong and positive and believe in yourself? Its just another part of me trying to be a more positive person i guess. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment