Tuesday, November 13, 2012

DISCLAIMER

So if i manage to gain followers who aren't a part of the Abrazo forum then you dont have the back history of my story.For this i am sorry and i will do my best to write as many "fill you in" points should the past come up in a current post.However,i dont think at this point that i will be writing my life story from point A to the present,as this blog is about my path not taken i shall try to stick to that. My past is full of bumps and curves and lots of negativity.My future shall be about positive people and thoughts and all the mountains i conquer not the ones that have conquered me.I am not by any means saying that this blog is going to be all rainbows and sunflowers,because well that would just be crap and lies.Life isn't easy and it's not always pretty this much i have learned well.It isnt however how pretty life IS it's more how pretty you decided to try and make it,even when it's crap you can grow a flower!
  Please don't get me confused i am not a super optimistic person,i am however trying everyday with the help of alot of new friends to become that person.So stick with me,be willing to read the "vents" as well as the goals.Go through the challenges and celebrate the victories! I am very random in thought and writing please don't get "lost".But if you do please feel free to leave a comment asking anything you need to know.My life is an open book.Which is great since i am now a birthmom in an open adoption.I am all about open these days hehehehehehe...ok i am also kind of a nut just a warning i have an odd sense of humor,but i havent had many complaints.I am also VERY blunt i don't beleive in sugar coating things to make life or facts easier for people to swallow.After all if i had to choke on the emotion and pain then by golly so can you.I do believe in God and Jesus Christ,although my faith is shaky it is present.So if Chrisitianity offends you....well if it offends you leave your name and i will pray for you.Really if it offends you then i say stick around maybe you will see how someone who has been to Hell and back can have faith still.
 I don't talk politics unless you count military talk because my brother is Army and deployed and that subject is dear to my heart.Also my son R's new dad was an Army medic so it's all in the family.
i will talk about E&J who are Rileys (R) parents.They adopted him on October 25,2012.and i am so lucky they live in town with me and have become dear friends.They are the most amazing sweet and quirky people i have the pleasure of knowing.And they keep me in the know on R and send lots of pictures via text.i get visits and plan our own little "Thanksmas" so i really do believe that having an open adoption has made the difference.I can't imagine having R and then not knowing anything after.
  So now that you know i am blunt,open,random and nutty follow my story...the one thats starting on the road less traveled.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment